NARTP tenants gain access to unique spaces designed to enhance collaboration, creativity and success in aviation research.
The Thunder Room
- State-of-the-art tiered multimedia auditorium with 42 participant stations
- Individual ethernet, microphone, and work light at each station
- Video wall with four, 98" monitors and a video conferencing system
- Distance learning and smart class capable
Roof Top Deck
- Deck available for conferences and events
- Partially-covered wooden deck with a panoramic view of area
- Spacious outdoor seating area
- Full lighting for evening events
Reserve space at NARTP for your event!
The Thunder Room is available for use by tenants and groups from the community. To inquire about availability and terms, please complete the form below. Please allow 2 to 5 business days for the NARTP Management Team to process your reservation request.
Please carefully read the Facility Use Agreement and complete the form. To avoid delays in the reservation process, do not leave any fields blank. After completing the form, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thunder Room Facility Use Form (for tenants)
Thunder Room Facility Use Form (for non-tenants)